The European Junior Championships is an event for U19 players organized by Badminton Europe (BEC) every second year.
Both a team event and the five individual events are played during the 10 days long competition.
The 2018 event will be played in Tallinn, Estonia from 7-16 September.
Players must be born in 2000 or later.
The individual events will count towards the BWF World Junior Rankings.
Team event: •
Friday 7th Sept. 2018: group stage - 3 sessions - starting at 10h, 14h & 18h
• Saturday 8th Sept. 2018: group stage - 4 sessions - starting at 9h, 12h30, 16h & 19h30
• Sunday 9th Sept. 2018: group stage - 3 sessions - starting at 10h, 14h & 18h
• Monday 10th Sept. 2018: o Quarter-finals starting at 10h o Semi-finals starting at 16h
• Tuesday 11th Sept. 2018: Final starting at 10h Individual event*:
• Tuesday 11th Sept. 2018: Last 128/64 starting at 16h • Wednesday 12th Sept. 2018: Last 64 starting at 9h
• Thursday 13th Sept. 2018: Last 32 starting at 10h
• Friday 14th Sept. 2018: o Last 16 starting at 10h o Quarter finals starting at 17h
• Saturday 15th Sept. 2018: Semi-finals starting at 14h
• Sunday 16th Sept. 2018: Finals starting at 11h